2012 – 2017 / Southern Adventist University Collegedale, TN
Associate Professor of History and Political Studies (Chair from 2016)
- Designed political science degree and successfully navigated program proposal through university committees.
- Taught US History, American Government, and other American topics. Taught Modern China.
2008 – 2011 / Hua Mei Intl School, Guangzhou, China
Consultant for Hiring and Curriculum, Lower and Middle School
- Recruited, hired, and supervised English-speaking teachers.
- Developed new pay schedule for foreign teachers.
2007 – 2009 / Hong Kong Adventist College, Hong Kong
Headmaster of a new English Language Secondary School
- Taught US History and US Government.
- Founded this school, recruited students, developed the curriculum, and wrote school policies.
2006 – 2007 / Taipei Adventist Prep. Academy, Taiwan
U.S. History Teacher / Vice-principal for Academic Affairs
- Taught American Government.
- Developed plan for oversight of teacher certification.
- Taught U.S. History.
1998 – 2006 / Union Springs Academy, Union Springs, NY
U.S. History, Economics, and Government Teacher
- Taught US History and American Government, grades 9-12.
- Taught World History and Economics, grades 9-12.
- Head gymnastics coach for five of seven years.